I know I will be leaving here... with you!
| | damnit, I lost a post again! Well, I must be bipolar, no sane person could have their mood so altered by a song. "Take me out" by Franz Ferdinand is currently making me insanely deliriously happy (by the way I stood up my accupuncturist and no, I don't know why), like I am so seat bopping right now (my roomates will now hate this song too! MWHAHAHA). Excuse me while I disco strut around my room. I think I may need a man (there is no room in my room to dance, damnit!) so that I can stop these disturbing dreams involving my male friends (should one feel guilty for one's subconsciousness?). Oh, I soo don't want to date... I want a man to come up to me for a goddamned change (hell will freeze over first I know). Hmm... maybe I should exercise... so I can attract nerdy boys (men, right I want men not boys. Effeminant nerdy/geeky literate dancing men with long eyelashes and a sense of sillyness... all those available please feel free to contact on me!). No time for depression right now, must head bop cannot stop
posted by Amber at 6:35 PM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |