| | I have a table I have a table! I have a table because... Sterling is awesome, and I didn't have to haul that big motherfucking thing to the thrift shop (which are weird places, and won't take tables after 3pm, but then only on certain days will they accept a table at all... and frequently not at all). So we took the little table (which is cute and much more to my needs), and the chairs. So, I ate dinner, at my table!
Yeah, I got the bill for school today, and nearly started crying in Sterling's car (which would have been very very awkward, because he just stares). The grand total was (approx.):
$2500!!
However, I have made a plan. I got the health insurance waived, and I am going to file for deferred payment plan, so I can pay it over three months and still eat. (My first plan was, pray and eat only ramen and water until I got the next installment of money) Good Omens is awesome (Amber is on a one woman quest to bring the word "awesome" into the forefront of American slang! So far... not so good, but she has hope!), read it! No laps today, which is a bad sign because I know me and I am a lazy ass. (but I did do 85 laps at Franks over the weekend, so nuh) Sterling is going camping the rest of this week, so I hope he enjoys himself (weirdo likes snow, I learn new strange things about him all the time). I also admitted I am very unattractivly stubborn today when it comes to arguments (as in I on occasion follow people out of rooms that they are exiting to end an argument, in an effort to drive home my point. See: Calen and why we are not friends anymore... (side note, that also has to do with vulnerable dumb blondes who appeal to his sense of vanity and "manliness", but that is a whole different argument)). I hope Sterling and Frank never realize they are handsome, I like being with handsome men, but not if they know it, because then they try and use it to their advantage and that is an ugly trait in either sex.
Should anyone care, the answer to the conundrum (or my answer anyway)is 4,575 days. Its no fun being clever when you can't share it with anyone!
Was probably rude to Lata on accident today and feel bad, but was curt to Bertha too and don't give a fying fluck about her....
Now, to the videostore, where I will make nice with the clerks, because, I am nice like that.
PS (or maybe PPPS? whose counting?) Robert wants to do something... again (I think he just likes turning me down). May end up hanging out with him... god I am a weak woman.
posted by Amber at 10:31 PM
|