| | I had this dream last night (early thursday morning) and I thought I would share. I dreamed that my mother gave me a pill with which I could kill myself with. I swallowed it down greedily and waited to die, cheerily putting my affairs in order. I said goodbye to people, without them knowing it was goodbye. It was really peaceful, I felt so serene. I took some Benadry so that I would not experience the pain of death, I would just fall asleep and not wake up (I never gave pause to the dreams that might have come. to badly quote). I started to get really sleepy, I and I was just lying on my bed, very expectant (almost excited), I couldn't tell if I was actually dying and it was just painless, or if I was just going to sleep to never wake up again. At the last second I started to fight the sleepiness, I wanted to see death, but it was too late, I was so tired. I lay down on a bed, and everything was golden around me, my eyes were so heavy. I felt so happy and at peace. I closed my eyes.
THEN my stupid alarm rang, and I was upset to 1. be awake at eight am and 2 not be dead. On that note, I am going to sleep for tonight, I am exhausted.
posted by Amber at 2:18 AM
|