| | Trying to sneak a post in before dawn.... Yeah, I wish I could say I had spent this night doing cool things, but nope. Oh, tonight I went to Robot Media, a quarterly showing of student films around a certain theme. The themes this time were "great expectations" and "tobacco." There were 16 films (or as my Japanese history teacher always called them "filims"), and most of them had tobacco, but only a few could remotely be described along the lines of great expectations. This one films called Console was great, it starred Mario and Link (and Mega Man, but he was high) and it was funny (I got all the nerd jokes, which is cool when the topic is video games). Yeah, Lata and Sterling and I went, and it was fun. Unfortunatly they both have midterms next week, so we went to the show (which was free) and then home, kinda sucky. I made up for it, its almost six am and I am still up, damnit! I played neopets, um most of the night. On the up side, I made over 33 thousand neopoints. I bought another faerie snowglobe for my gallery (worst comes to worse I can always sell off the gallery for a tidy sum), I found out the Jhuidah one is 5 million neopoints, and um, I don't have that kind of money... so I'll probably just do without. So, tired. Yeah I am heading to bed (I have a paper I must at least start tomorrow, um this afternoon).
posted by Amber at 5:48 AM
|