| | Yeah, I am home from Thanksgiving. I actually ran home last night (thursday), well technically I drove. So, yup... nothing going on. There is no one here, Sterling isn't in town, neither is Lata or Frank (or Martina). I saw the Cable guy, Jim Carey was too good in that movie, it was profoundly distrubing. There currently is a war in Neopia, its thieves versus Hannah the Usul and the Boris (sounds like a fifties rock band, much like the country St. Paul and the Grenadines). I have three accounts, two are pro hannah and one is pro thieves... the war is going slowly. See, in a really clever move on TNT's part (The Neopets Team), these weak enemies can actually poison you... and then you get the hoochie coochies, and hoochie coochie tablets that used to be worth 2.5k are now worth ten times that. So I am sitting around the healing springs like a chump, waiting for the half an hour mark to run around. BUT on the plus side I made over fiftythousand np today.... so that's good.
Yeah, I am tired, and my bed looks warm, I think I shall visit it soon.
posted by Amber at 2:44 AM
|