| | | | | | Monday, February 07, 2005 |
eeee! (happy dance)
| | Oh man, this weekend is going to be so fucking awesome! I am so excited (yes yes I know its monday and a little early to get all excited about the weekend, now shush I am happy right now let me have this)! Okay I talked to Lata and Sterling and we are GOING DANCING SATURDAY! EEEE! (by the way, the eee is a happy sound!) Yes, after all this talking and complaining, I am going dancing. Not with Frank, that would have been the only thing that would have made it perfect, but that's cool, I am still incredibly utterly excited. Yeah, Amber has a life, and a "life" in the traditional college sense. I am seeing my boyfriend on Friday, for a Valentine's day (pre) event, and then at ten o'clcok on saturday I am going to pick up Sterling and Lata and we're heading to the Rage. I've only been to maybe four or five clubs in my life, and the Rage wasn't the best, but it is, and this is important, 18+ on a Saturday. When I turn twenty one I can have more desciminating taste, but for the next four months the Rage is it. And, there might be drinking, not me, because... well I don't want anything to interfere with my dancing, but still. It will be the closest I will ever be to college "normalcy", and its a good thing I am getting this opportunity because I graduate in June (or I hope to).
Anyway yeah, I got stuff to do. I need to buy a blouse, because I don't have any that fit anymore I might do that Friday. I need to play dance music all this week to get in the mood (check!), I need to start the closest thing I have to a beauty regime (mainly figure out if I want to do anything about my eyebrows, and be extra diligent about face wash). I need to buy an inhaler, so I don't pass out on the dance floor.
The only thing I am worried about is... how I am going to sleep until then?
posted by Amber at 10:28 PM
|
2 comments
2 Comments:
I'm not sure if sqealing with glee and tearassing about in pre-dance delight really conforms to so-called 'college normalcy', but whatever. Hooray for the happy Amber. Happy Amber... Hapber? Hamber! Go Hamber!
yeah probably, which is why I augmented the normalcy with "close to." But being excited and making happy noises is fun, I think everyone should at least try it (probably best to try it alone first). Being excited and happy makes up for feeling crummy... you should see what happens when I get a letter in the mail (I used to have a whole dance around it).
You know, if you met me, you'd have a lot harder time keeping a nickname... the closest anyone ever came was "la Amburguesa"... and evern then, it was hard.
| |