Loquacious
     Friday, February 11, 2005

R-A-M--B-L-I-N-'
 
yeah... so when I said I couldn't sleep like... monday... I was serious, I spend like two hours sitting in bed and thinking, about stuff (like what a silly man the pope must be, and whether or not I got to hell for thinking that, and whether or not there is a hell, and if there is, do I still go to it if I don't believe in it... and how much I like dancing, and if you roll the peas with a cat... will it's tongue rip yours to shreds. and if that happens what do you tell the people at the emergency room?) . I've scrapped the last of the mint flavored wax off of my dental floss (new not used), and I have no more food... except soup with meat in it, tomorrow cannot come soon enough. But I keep thinking, and it doesn't stop (addicted to the shindig, talk talk he's says you're going to win big. Choose not the life of imitators). I must stop thinking in muzac too, because its annoying the fuck out of me... and people around me (especially in elevators... let me tell you I am so sick of Fly Me to the Moon). I am so exhausted today, I slept less than six hours last night, but I can't sleep right now, I keep thinking about kumquats, and if cherimoyas taste as good as they look, and why I think salt is good on Granny Smith apples (it is). And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.

Yeah, alright, I am going to shift this conversation over about five feet into my bed, and sit and stare at the shadows in my room... grumble.

posted by Amber at 1:18 AM

1 comments

1 Comments:

Amber's brain must be a very exciting place to live. What with the zany papal antics, and making out with felines, and all that. I mean, I've had nights when I can't turn off my brain, but generally I've got old musicals stuck in my brain. I've never had the pope kissing a cat. I anna move into Amber's head.

By Blogger Ed Turner, at 8:20 AM, February 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

   
     
 

About Me
I really like to read, overanalyze things, and dance, maybe not in that order. Oh, I also believe in being intellectual and silly.

Recent Posts
thursday
ramble
eeee! (happy dance)
Nick!
Tootsie
Hah! three posts in a day!
Hyde-sigh
sucky day
Procastination and conversation
Titles are so passe

Archives July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 December 2010 March 2011

Places I frequent
Neopets
myspace
neocommentary
idrewthis.org
scarygoround
Ed

Powered by Blogger