Loquacious
     Saturday, March 05, 2005

 
oh grumble... there is no s morgenstern. I am... sadly ashamed I thought there was one, damn you goldman! I hate being tricked, and a trick that goes back 7 years.. that is even more annoying. Grrr.

In other news, not a whole fuck of a lot, really. Boring day, did homework. I saw Striptease last night... and it was very much like a musical, the whole thing was campy. The only downside was that there was no musical numers, just "dance" ones. I saw it acually, because I remembered Bobby Kanuck. Now I am sure you doubt that I would need the excuse of a guy I barely remember from junior high to watch some bad acting and soft core porn.. and I don't, so hear me out. Bobby Kanuck was the kid in my sccial studies class that you knew wasn't going to make it through highschool, he was big, and tough in a quiet way. He never needed to prove himself, one look at him and you knew that he was involved in "real" things, outside of the mostly imaginary drama of junior high. I remember he once told me that he didn't like rollercoasters because he said the danger wasn't real, it was all fake bullshit that made you feel like you were doing something dangerous when you weren't. (be the sea urchin amber) One day, he was in class after being absent for a while, he told me that his dad had rented him striptease, and told him he was 14 now and left the room. He looked at me, not saying isn't it great that my dad is like this , but more like, what the hell, what can you do. I remembered that look, so I rented it.


Um yeah, not much else going on. I went to the bookstore read by myself for an hour or so. Yeah, tomorrow I finish my reading and then start writing papers... oh next week is going to suck

posted by Amber at 11:03 PM

1 comments

1 Comments:

Aw, I destroyed Amber's dreams of reading S. Morgenstern. I almost- ALMOST!- feel bad about it.

By Blogger Ed Turner, at 9:00 AM, March 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

   
     
 

About Me
I really like to read, overanalyze things, and dance, maybe not in that order. Oh, I also believe in being intellectual and silly.

Recent Posts
The Importance of Being Less(?) Earnest?
hehe
oh boy
feeling very very very very isolated. I swear tod...
Thump! (is buried under a pile of history books)
(irratated cat noises)
panic!
argh
so damn sleepy
HOME!

Archives July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 December 2010 March 2011

Places I frequent
Neopets
myspace
neocommentary
idrewthis.org
scarygoround
Ed

Powered by Blogger