today
| | oy... I don't know if this has ever happened to you, but I can sometimes feel a downswing coming... and I felt one coming on earlier this week. AND, its here...damnit. Which means that today: I gave into Myspace and contacted some people, I went out to see a romantic comedy, I felt like I was going to throw up and I paced about my room. Yeah, not so hot (actually I'm burning up). I didn't plan my weekend right, I MEAN'T to hang out with Sterling on Saturday, but someone it ended up being friday (I think that is what he wanted), and today of course, we're both a little sick of one another, which...is weird. No seriously I am not that crazy about the idea of seeing Sterling (and I think... this is a first), only because I"ve seen him a lot. Anyway, it sucked, Lata was out and I can't afford to visit Frank. Grumble... just feeling down down down. Speaking of down, I am going to go lay down (after taking some benadryl ah teacher, mother, secret lover). Here's to tomorrow, being better!
posted by Amber at 12:40 AM
|
1 comments
1 Comments:
hello Amber!
Sorry to hear that you're feeling a bit blue, but I have a joke that may make you all better:
So, Mr. Johnson walks into the hospital, and the doctor emidiately meets with him.
"Mr. Johnson, sorry, but I'm afraid the car crash has turned your wife into a cripple. Her spinal chord has been severed so she will never be able to walk again. Also, I'm afraid, she has lost control of her bowels and you will have to physically push the feces out of her every day. She has suffered massive head trauma, making her a near vegetable, so you will have to feed her every day and clean the saliva build up in her mouth periodically. Unfortunately, the medical bills for saving her life approach one million dollars, so you will not be able to afford a nurse, and will have to get a night job just to pay the costs."
Mr. Johnson, in tears, "That's terrible!"
- "Just fucking with you, she's dead, man!"
| |