2 finals down
| | Yeah, so I finished my second final today, I think went alright. I don't think I did super awesome on it or anything, but it went okay. So Film tomorrow (its a GROUP final, which is awesome) then Industrial England. I am doing a ton of reading for that class right now, so I have a chance in hell in doing well on the final. My film paper has also been moved back to Friday... Liz you are awesome (and a pushover).
NOW on to the interesting stuff! I got my war prizes today! Look at my trophy:
 Pretty damn spiffy eh? I am listed as a Vigilante Warrior (rank 1) with 348 war points. We got to pick our war prizes... but there was no petpet! Damnit I wanted that frigging petpet! So with our war points we got to go to a war prizes store and buy everything we could with our balance. I got the AWESOME maraquan sidebar, four Garin neggs, a banner, two tee-shirts and a keychain (I was five hundred short of getting the next prize up from the neggs... all of the weaponry was in the thousands of points). So yeah, grand total: 120k np spent, three weeks worth of battling (and waiting on the healing faerie to heal Solinari), for a very cool trophy, a new sidebar (I now I have TWO secret sidebars, the Valentines day one and this one... I wish I had been able to unlock the Halloween one, maybe next Halloween), four pretty neggs (which have only limited value, and no special properties or gourmet points... sigh) and some junk.
Totally worth it.
This evening Sterling and I are going to the movies (its half priced night!)... so I should do more reading for industrial England
PS a minor note... Little Sister by Queens of the Stone Age (who used to be kyriss I think) sure has a lot of cowbell, which strikes me as very amusing. AND I MUST get Demon Days!
posted by Amber at 8:15 PM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |