| | Oh ow. my feet hurt so bad, I cried. There are no chairs or stools on the floor... which means you stand for up to 2 hours at a time, and walk... that is a lot of standing and walking. Yeah, I worked today! I learned how to use the register and then for six hours was out on the floor. I didn't sell a single card application... which is bad, BUT I got a little commendation paper, which is good. So, it evened out, I guess. Yeah, I didn't really eat today, I had a baby carrot a soda and iced tea... Frank took me out to dinner at 11:40, which was good, because if he hadn't I wouldn't have really had a meal. Okay, well my body hurts (damnit, Sterling is SO going to kick my ass tomorrow at badminton), so I'm going to go soak in the tub (at one thirty am, I feel special) then sleep for a few hours.
Night
posted by Amber at 1:22 AM
|