hmm... weird
| | Well today, I woke up, then went back to sleep, then woke up went out to Chinese with Frank, then went back to sleep, woke up went clothes shopping and out to Mexican food with Frank. Then we went to his parent's house, then to a wedding reception (his mother was the only fully white woman there). The reception wasn't so hot, Frank didn't get beer that he wanted, him mom didn't get cake, and I didn't get to dance. So, his mom bought cupcakes and beer and I rented movies and we watched them at his parents house. We saw Momento (I love that movie), Frank's dad fell asleep (so did his mom), but we liked it. Then Frank and I watched the Ladies Man. I had like two shots worth of puckers and two beers... and nothing, but nausea. Grumble
SO, graduation tomorrow, must get pretty and then spend the whole friggin day at a family event... oh well, better than working like I was supposed to (oh and its father's day... er, today/tomorrow).
I'm going to bed, I have to be up in a while
Night
posted by Amber at 1:49 AM
|
3 comments
3 Comments:
Wow, college, that was so eighties for me. Just saying hello and good luck on graduation.
Thank you stranger. Crazy to meet someone who was graduating college when you were being born.
Hey, Ambs? Where have you gone? We, by which I mean the Internet as a whole, miss you!
| |