last final... ever!
| | Yeah so I took my last final... but its not over because I have a paper due tomorrow... which I haven't started (but I know what I want to write about). Tonight I took off... I cut my hair (-I- think it looks cute), I saw the Broken Hearts Club and Clueless, two movies I couldn't ever get Frank to see (well he might have seen Clueless when he was younger for Alicia Silverstone). Am I really the only person who thinks its creepy that Josh, who is in law school ends up sleeping with his 16 year old step sister? I must admit I like the movie, one because I like Emma very much and two because the teenagers are so verbose, without really having any idea what they are saying.
Anyway, I have to get up at nine am to write that damnable paper (then I have work tomorrow from six to ten... talk about sucky).
Night!
posted by Amber at 12:12 AM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |