Loquacious
     Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Reno, and a Calen fragment
 
hey, so I'm in Reno with Frank. Today we did a bunch o' nothing. went to the bookstore, bought a book, he bought a few records from the record store, we rented movies (which we will watch after I finish this blog entry). A nice laid back day, I love spending time with him.

Oh yeah, we went to the asian food market, and now I have lychee gummy candy (it is awesome) and oolong iced tea. That also is good.

So, other than that, I really don't have too much to say.

Perhaps at some point in time, a new viewer might be frequenting my little spot of the internet, my highschool friend (and on and off object of my affection) Calen. Actually, we have an interesting story. He was in my 7th grade science class (mister Zinn... Galen Zinn), and I thought he was cute (he read -fantasy- loved Terry Brooks). But he would never talk to me, when I would try. He would wait until we were in the middle of class and -then- start talking to me. So, I gave up on him. Robert told me that he still liked me in 8th grade, but me in my capricious way, I had already moved on. Then we had 9th grade math together, and that was so much fun. There were four or five of us, we'd write notes (and stories) all class period. A sample of such can be an be found here I would like to admit right now that almost all of the cool dialogue was written by Calen. So, I had a crush on him... and embarassed my self terribly by telling him so (he turned me down neatly). Then junior year, we had chem together. We were lab parteners (us and Jessica Butler). And much to my annoyance (actually it hurt my feelings awfully), he would flirt like mad with her, and tell her personal things about his life... I had been trying to get him to open up to me for YEARS, but no soap. It was really strange, I would keep sending him notes where I would ask him about his feelings and fears and hopes, and he would send me notes asking about my life goals, my favorite things, my opinions on this or that. We were trying to find eachother, but from different angles. So we drifted... and it was sad, but in the whirlwind of things that happen in highschool it was only one of many.

This is an obscenely short description of Calen and I, it leaves out so much, I am almost tempted to delete it all.


On that note, I'm going to go watch Timecode with Frank, because he's been very patient with me.

Night!

posted by Amber at 9:54 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

   
     
 

About Me
I really like to read, overanalyze things, and dance, maybe not in that order. Oh, I also believe in being intellectual and silly.

Recent Posts
my birthday! (in recap)
myspace woes
...and I'm back
hmm... weird
last final... ever!
MWAHAHAHAHA
2 finals down
first day at work!
giving our GUEST your BEST! (and other propaganda)
last day of school

Archives July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 December 2010 March 2011

Places I frequent
Neopets
myspace
neocommentary
idrewthis.org
scarygoround
Ed

Powered by Blogger