| | So, I'm in Reno, although not for much longer. I have to work at two thirty pm today, so I'm going to drive back around tenish.
Its been fun. The place I really liked and came to see if it was still available... wasn't. Frank and I looked all over Reno and its surrounding areas, and the places that were "afforable" weren't and the places that -were- were not good. SO, I may be living in Frank's complex (in fact... odds are pretty damn good that this will be so). I'm glad that I have an afforable place available, true its out of most of the town, but it has 1.5 rooms (beats the expensive studios I looked at), is plenty spacious and apparently the management isn't too bad. Frank and I orignally decided his complex was out because we wanted to establish separate spaces, but I guess we can learn to do that here. I hope it isn't like the dorms, because that wasn't a very healthy time in our relationship (actually the healthiest has been this year, when we were 150mi apart). I'm actually pretty worried about it (excited too, mind you, but also worried).
So, Thursday I'm heading to the Bay Area. Calen, if you're reading this, can we meet up in the afternoon/evening, sometime (I guess I could break down and call him [you], but he [you] is [are] most likely sleeping). Anyway, that should be interesting haven't seen him since... oh man, I ran into him in the square, with Jacob... or maybe it was outside of Starbucks in Clayton. I can't recall which was the more recent. Here's to the likelyhood of good conversation (and nothing horrendously awkward... I believe, having just woken up, I was less than my wittiest on the phone last week).
Night everyone, I have to be out the door in... around eight hours.
posted by Amber at 1:39 AM
|