Mrs. Yoho(?)
| | I played house yesterday... or rather, Michael Yoho proposed. He's a weird one, sunday he turned my proposition down, yesterday he said we should get married. Its strange when grownups play house... little kids focus on the every day aspects of house, we focused on the life decisions we would have to make. I'd become Amber Yoho (shudder), with a masters degree in teaching (I'd become a school teacher because he wasn't interested in helping me fund my bookstore), he would go career military. We'd have two kids, Katherine and Miles Yoho... and Michael and I would fight a lot. It was that last one that helped him come to the conclusion that marriage was a bad idea (I told him I would call him a "too extremist, lacking in compassion or understanding, and maybe a closeminded asshole" he would call me "a stupid bitch"... he's never been too articulate when angry). He decided to settle for a one night stand... which was the extent of what I wanted in the first place, so, I win.
That was weird.
posted by Amber at 10:23 AM
|
2 comments
2 Comments:
Now, first of all, I never proposed. Secondly, I would be more than happy to help Amber fund her little book store thing. I never settled on the one night stand idea, something which i do not condone, and she did not win, and it was quite strange.
well, you proposed today, yay, and you did so (I have it, in writing, you said "I concur") so, I do so, and yes.
so, nuh.
| |