| | So, I'm home... and by home I mean, at my parent's home, which isn't my home, except if I call it my parents house and my mother hears me, she tears up. So, home.
Anyway, I'm doin' alright. Not fantastic, but you know how it goes. Orientation is Thursday, which should be all kinds of awesome.
So, about the money... well, what about the money. I got last weeks wages, which should I guess be enough for me... currently if this is all the money I get from SEARS i will have worked this last month at an hourly wage of $2.13/hour... please someone kill me. Apparently the bank where my money is claims they've never heard of me... which is disturbing.
In other news, the family party I was supposed to go to, was Saturday, and it was lame, so I don't feel bad for missing it. Also, I visited my grandparents and hung out with my parents. I saw Serenity (it was good). I saw Jacob, and that was fun, and then not so fun. Sometimes I wonder why we feel compelled to make the same mistakes.
"as always it was a dance, without an end" Today, I didn't do much. I called Sterling, and didn't hear from him until six thirty, I'm seeing him tomorrow. It was bad planning on my part to try and reach him the day 0f, and it was so totally not his fault that I sat around most of the day waiting on him. So, yeah, after we decided tomorrow would be better, I had to figure out what to do today (at um seven pm). I went to visit MommaDawn, she wasn't in. I did meet her new dog, he was nice (not like the huge almost lion that Buck is). She should consider locking her doors. I ended up watching Corpse Bride with one other guy in the theatre at 8:55... and running into Patrick, who I think took a while to figure out who I was (or rather why I was grinning like an idiot at him). Whew, he's sexy, and his girlfriend is perhaps one of the sweetest people, you know, ever. Yeah, I made it home around ten thirty pm... today was a waste of makeup. Now, I'm heading to bed, because I am exhausted. All this lazing about takes a lot out of a girl.
posted by Amber at 12:52 AM
|