| | | | | | Tuesday, November 15, 2005 |
News!
| | I've got something to share!
Okay so I was talking to Damon the guy who runs the kids section (he's not the main guy, Lissy is) about Barnes and Noble. I told him I liked working here, but my standards weren't that high. My last job had me standing about without breaks and I had to deal with a lot of pissy customers. He told me his last job was as HR director at a Fortune 500 company. He worked there six days a week under enormous pressure until the day he quit. Wanna know -why- he quit?
HE PUBLISHED HIS FIRST BOOK
Check it out! The day it was published he quit his job, and now works at Barnes and Noble to pay the bills, a job he loves.
Is that not the most awesome thing you ever heard?
posted by Amber at 2:04 AM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |