| | | | | | Sunday, November 06, 2005 |
sunday ramble
| | gah, today was a Sunday. It's annoying having your one day off being a Sunday. Nothing wrong with the Lord's day and all, but there is a feeling that hangs over a Sunday, that makes it unfun. Sunday is still homework day to me... I don't have any homework anymore! I drag my heels through this day because tomorrow the week begins again! You know, for all the free time I've had since moving to Reno the days are moving quickly, as in they are blending in to one another. I can't believe it's Novemember, time ceased having definitive meaning back in September (perhaps when school should have started?).
Anyway, I had good Indian food today (buffets are nice), and I, um, I guess read. Really nothing happened, although I did spend a lot of time with the Lost Desert Plot on Neopets, I hope the plot isn't over tomorrow, because I'm not done yet (I have to wait on a crystal that will only be revealed to me at either four thirty am or twelve thirty in the afternoon... or eight thirty at night). I'm on call tomorrow, so we'll see if I can catch the noon one or not.
I'm going to bed, I'm really tired.
Goodnight
PS I watched Saw last night, and it stuck in my mind because some of the important pieces didn't fit. I liked the ending though (although it made me jumpy last night, glad I had Frank's sleeping form to distract monsters which would have given me time to plan an escape route). Frank's tattoo looks really nice (well it's a bit red right now), and he got it dirt cheap. It is funny that he has to put diaper rash cream on it... and if I sit next to him and breathe in, I can smell the burnt flesh... it's a little creepy. I was doing something, oh yes, going to bed.
posted by Amber at 11:45 PM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |