| | Okay, so I was watching Futurama and I felt the urge to see what the voice actors looked like. And it was weird, because on the one hand, no one looked like I was hoping they would (most of them were between my mom and my dad's age), but on the other looking at their list of credits, oh my god I grew -up- with these people. Billy West, Fry (and others) sure, Stimpy of course, Bugs Bunny got it, but Doug Funnie and Roger Plotz? The Red M and M? Shaggy (Shaggy's really name is Norville!)? Maurice LaMarche, I -knew- I knew you, Kif, Dr. Splitzy (Captain Simian!), Egon Spengler (ghostbusters, man), AND the Brain? I'm so -hot- for you now! It's -so- strange! Old enough to be my father and I don't care! The world of voiceacting is an odd one, if you make it in, you -really- don't want to piss someone off because you'll be seeing them again.
But, that is not the happiest news. More Futurama, they are making more episodes (like IMDb is saying it)
more episodes!
-squee-
posted by Amber at 2:17 AM
|