| | I got an email from Sterling today (I had sent him a thank you for the dancing and all), and it contained the sentence:
Glad you liked stuff, I like stuff too!
It made me laugh a little. I swear to you he's an articulate and well reasoned man. It's just I sort of love the fact that I can make a complete idiot out of myself emotionally and he can deflect it. I like this because I make an idiot out of myself on a not infrequent basis, nice to know someone will keep it together. I think I've only riled him once or twice, and never done more than irk him (that I'm aware of!). It's not that he's incapable of deep feeling, I actually feel the opposite is true, he feels quite deeply and sincerely on many things. He is simply able to keep it inside instead of my 'heart and other entrails on my sleeve' method of being.
Nothing else of interest to report about today. I have Tuesday (today) off, so that's nice. But yeah.
Internet, it's good to be back.
posted by Amber at 1:08 AM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |