| | I'm in pain, serious pain. For the last week my left shoulder has been bothering me, but Tuesday it took a TURN. Now if I carry anything in my arms (anything heavier than say... a wallet) it hurts like a bitch. If I do nothing, every few minutes I get a sharp pain in the joint... that's IF I DO NOTHING. I worked in music today, and I was wincing every few minutes. It was not good (I also don't like being in music, but that's another story). So, I scheduled an appointment with the doctor and I'm not going to work tomorrow. I feel like a heel (tonight is changeover and a bargain move everyone and their momma is working tonight, no one will be able to cover), but I can't do another day like this, it's too painful.
This also means no typing (you should see my face as I type this), no windowsil internet at all (unless I get a sling, then I'll probably one arm it along) for a while. maybe two weeks.
TWO WEEKS
I JUST GOT YOU BACK, INTERNET I CANNOT BEAR PARTING WITH YOU AGAIN
(that is a funny sentence to shout)
Okay, ow going to lie down
(am worried I will have to take week off work... I need the money and what the hell else should I do with my time?!)
posted by Amber at 6:38 PM
|