| | Man, I have -not- been into writing lately. I've started posts and then said forget it five times this week.
Maybe I thought nothing could top gay argentinian penguins, and really what could?
Um...I hung out with Sterling, and was tricked by a good bottle of vodka, I now look like I have purple freckles all around my eyes. I'm told it will go away by thursday, so that's good, but really, I do not look my cutest.
We saw Pretty in Pink, and... I may be able to let Duckie go. Sterling brought up some good points (as he usually does), and I felt some angst leave me.
Stupid growing up.
I'm working on creating a list of recommends at my work (so that we have something to refer to when people come in saying things like "I need a book for a boy who doesn't like to read"), I keep trying to get my coworkers to contribute, but I think it might be a one-girl show.
Jeff called me Kiddo today, which is funny because my dad calls me kiddo.
Ed went out on a date today with Mal, which is exciting. Unfortunately when we talked so that he might dish I was feeling the drag of evening shift (it just goes on -forever-) so I probably wasn't the greatest conversationalist ever.
See, this is why I haven't blogged, nothing interesting is going on.
posted by Amber at 10:27 PM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |