| | Happy 4th of July, Internet!
I'm not so happy, but it has very little to do with the holiday hulabaloo.
I'm going to a funeral tomorrow.
My great uncle Dave died suddenly on Friday. He'd been in a lot of pain for a long time, and died of an unrelated heart attack (I think, he may have had an aneurysm). He was my paternal grandfather (well my paternal step-grandfather, but we didn't like the biological one)'s brother. So, Uncle Dave. My father is really broken up about it (third death in the last six months to occur amongst family and friends). Which means that tomorrow on my day off, I'm going to be attending a funeral, instead of sleeping in late. I do poorly at funerals, I tell jokes, no one wants to hear jokes at a funeral, so I tell them to myself. I wish I had a poker face.
LAME
posted by Amber at 6:01 PM
|