awesomeness
| | Man, I loved American Gladiators as a kid. I mean, I really loved it.
Maybe not as much as I loved Murder She Wrote, but I was a strange child (I had my own 'Detective's Jacket'). But back to the Gladiators. Oh man, what they did always looked like so much fun (also while being something I knew even at seven that I could never ever do). Running across the ceiling (with -Velcro-), using that handbike to pedal through the Eliminator, shooting at a tiny target while being shot with nerfballs by a Gladiator. Eighties style guitar, crowds that count down how much time you have left, very cheesy announcers. Being assaulted by men and women in spandex with names like Zap and Diamond, Laser and Thunder. Good times. Ed and I spent like half an hour watching American Gladiators on YouTube. In my opinion that is what Youtube is -for- showing me music videos and bits of TV shows that I loved but are not on anymore. It also has other junk, but really that's all I use it for.
PS. I started my vacation today! I do not have to be back at work until next Friday! Woo! PPS I got my Music For TV Dinners Cd in, so I've been rockin' out to the awesome sounds of 50s propaganda. This perky music fights Communism with upbeat tempos and pure American Industry. Take -that- Soviet Union!
posted by Amber at 8:19 PM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |