| | So yeah, today went well... well okay I have a huge sunburn and I am trying to starve off the mental images of skin cancer, but other than that, it went well. I spent the evening with my friend Sterling, and he is just awesome, I like him so much I can't really describe it without sounding like I want in his pants (which, if this were an alternate universe, would have been interesting, but its not). I saw Donnie Darko, which I heard was really good, but I came out of it thinking that it was without the explanation (of the book the philosophy of time travel,which apparently you are just supposed to know) it was nonsensical but beautiful, and with the explanation was obvious. Well I am going to my parents house for the weekend... sigh. For now, to bed
posted by Amber at 2:09 AM
|