| | well... I am at my parent's house for the weekend, and its been... okay. I really really want to go home, but nothing horrendous has happened, yet. Went to my mother's uncle Ernie's wedding reception, but it was with the extended family, and so it kind of sucked. It was like every mexican shindig ever, Sabor a Mi played at least twice and so did La Bamba, except that they don't really like us, so it was quiet. I hung out with my dad after my mother left for work, which was okay, but we don't have much of anything to say to one another so it was a lot of quiet. Although for the record I would like to state that my parents are wonderful people that i love very much, I also feel compelled to add that I want to get the fuck away from them and everything family related.
I ran into Linda from my high school at the video store, she's doing okay, she married the guy we all thought was creepy, but apparently things are working out for her so... yay? I never have anything much to say to my old high school friends, most of us stopped really being friends when I was about 17, so no real connection has been maintained. Well I am soo goddamned tired, I am going to sleep, on the floor of my old room, which is now purple and girly and there is a purple plastic statue of the Virgin Mary that dispenses holy water. (nothing like Mexican Catholicism) So yeah I'll just lie here quietly and try not to stare at the fake rotary phone (which will hopefully do me the same courtesy).
PS. my migranes are back... bastard it all to hell
posted by Amber at 1:52 AM
|