Why I Hate Shopping
| | Oh bleh and bleh again. I went shopping today with my mother because none of my clothes fit, but what an ordeal. All I realized today is that my thighs must be abnormally large and that the only bras that will fit me will have to be ugly tents. I almost fit into my mothers clothes. I am not usually like this, in fact I was never like this until the doctor told me I was over weight last summer! Damn him! Now I could really use some incouragement, but my roomates, besides being absent are all little sticks so I couldn't take a damn thing they say seriously. The real sort of encouragement I need is from a guy, but the only guy who told me that he loved my body currently doesn't want to speak to me, so I am screwed (this is not a thing that Sterling or Michael could help with). My migraine hurts sooo damn bad and I was probably bitchy to Michael but argh. I need to get to sleep I don't have anything remotely positive to say.
posted by Amber at 11:59 PM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |