Fun times in Nevada
| | Well... yeah, today was a day (well Jesus its tomorrow). I woke up late... went on a walk in a nature preserve, hung out in down town Reno... and then it was about five pm. Frank and I went back to his place, watched a god awful movie (Pecker, it was dreadful, I recommend seeing it only if you are with someone you enjoy hanging out with, or it would be even worse...). So... then we decided to get drunk and watch the 15th season of the Simpsons... after a score of 9:5 (shots) Frank... won... (if by "won" you mean got the drunkest and puked four times... then yeah he kicked my ass). I am starting to worry about him he's been in that bathroom for... 20 minutes and he isn't making any noise. (I'm trying to remember all of the first aid I know... short of infant CPR and the ABCs... he's fucked) So... fun times here in Reno... it smells bad here there is nothing to eat and I can't drive, and Captain Morgan's is icky (not as icky as Jack Daniels or any type of vodka, especially cheap vodka... that shit is really awful). I am probably going to play neopets then wait until the feeling in my hands comes back...
PS if I could gamble this would be "perfect" as it is it is nauseating and sort of counterclockwisey.
posted by Amber at 2:30 AM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |