| | | | | | Wednesday, August 18, 2004 |
| | Gar. Nearly murdered the ungrateful sons of bitches that I watch today, but didn't so I guess that makes it a good day. I thought I was going to Frank's swinging bachelor pad this weekend, but he's having company (sigh). Lata is going home this weekend (damnit I wish she'd stop doing that) so it looks like another weekend of me and katrina... oh yay. Maybe I can talk Sterling into doing something with me (hint hint)? Apparently beer drinkers (regulars) get real upset if you say "if the beer is warm just put ice in it" this phrase violates some sort of beer code (can't water the beer! Not sure why, perhaps because its so nasty that they don't want any more of it... which I can understand). We're out of soda, so I keep working on these beers, one beer at a time... at this rate with the two I have left I'll be done... next week some time. It's been fun having them around (feel like a grown up!), but they are disgusting, and I don't want to get drunk alone, so its kind of a weird situation. To resolve it I choke down one without wincing with a frozen dinner... feel both "mature" and nauseated (noticed this about a lot of "mature" things smoking cigarettes doing taxes arranging dental appointments... whoo hoo! Just thinking about all that maturity makes me queasy). Well I am going to watch a movie with my frozen dinner chlorinated hair (too lazy/tired to go upstairs and bathe) and my lukewarm beer. My life hasn't seemed to change much since losing my singleness (singularity?).
PS if singularity is the right word, does that mean I am part of a duality? Hehe I find that amusing for some reason.
posted by Amber at 7:18 PM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |