Last Day!
| | Yeah, last day... and boy was it long! It started at six thirty am, an evil evil hour. But whatever, I am out of there! MWAHAHAHHAHAHA...
ahem
Afterwards I was so excited, I kind of dropped by Sterlings uninvited (Lata still isn't home from her friends, I want to have fun). We had fun, he made pesto pasta (with no salt... but it was good). He had Irene over (he made dinner for the house), and that was awkward. Damnit I wish it weren't, but watching them all coupley made me feel uncomfortable (read: "alone"), and also she and I STILL have nothing to say to one another. Other than talking to Sterling and leaving the other one out of the conversation... we don't really interact. So I felt kinda like a bitch for hogging him (as in talking about shit she wouldn't be able to talk about)... maybe we should just have a fight to the pain and get it over with. (hehe, Weseley from the Princess Bride not Weseley Crusher... dork!) So, yeah I left... I mean it was time for me to go anyway (did no packing today, bad Amber)... but also felt the beginnings of a "yeah so... Amber... what are your plans for the evening" which is a "get out of here" in disguise... so I bowed out without an accompanyment to my car... whatever. I got enough of his attention today anway, and she does sleep with him, that gives her much more of a claim for his attention (oh and he loves her and junk). Whatever it was a cool evening. Talked to frank for nearly an hour too, so all is good with the world (it will be perfect when Lata returns safely).
Tomorrow I sleep in (until noon?!) and then clean my car and pack pack pack, NO STALLING.
PS you know, I saw the power puff girls today, I completely understand Mojo Jojo and... that is scary.
PPS someday monkey won't sing piano song, sing piano song (I am so full of references!)
posted by Amber at 10:20 PM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |