| | I'm leaving... soon! Maybe thursday, maybe friday! Isn't that just awesome?! I sure think it is. Ahem... (affected voice) I wonder what Sterling's plans are Thursday or Friday, oh oh I how I wish he could be available sometime to help me move . Okay I'll stop, Lata said she'd help too (as soon as she gets home from her friends, so maybe tomorrow or Wednesday for sure). "Don't stop me now, I'm having such a good time, I'm having a ball, don't stop me now, if you want to have a good time just give me a call... I am a sex machine ready to reload, like an atom bomb I've got to whoa whoa whoa explode!" I found my Best of Queen CD, and am so happy, I love Queen!
Today I made my cinamtographic debut, in Sir Fred and the Dragon... it was low budget (butcherpaper and scotch tape and a mug for a camera) at my work (which ends tomorrow awesome!). You know, that is hard, I would really like to learn how to work a camera, here's to the fine ne'erdowells of nakedcastle its much tougher to hold a hand held camera still than one would think ("shooting out the tires of a recreational vehicle is harder than it looks..... AHHHHHHHH!!"). I got pictures on a real camera so I have a record of it (got disposable cameras about, might as well use the film. I am saving one for moving out and visiting Frank, need a picture of Sterling and myself too, I don't have one).
Antoinette at Bakers Square is awesome, if she likes you, she'll give you free food. (and chat your ear off). In fact the waiters at Bakers Square are awesome: sexy Ian, Cody, Antoinette, Dallas, Jacob... and the bubbly one I can't remember (except Tim, if you get Tim he won't refill your soda and won't ask if you want pie).
Oh, Jacob IM'd me, but you know this already... I still haven't called him.... go me!
Asked Sterling a personal question, and he answered me. You know, he's amazing like that, he'll let me ask him shit I really have no buisiness asking... it makes me feel special. (hope he wants to answer me and just doesn't feel pressured or something, because that would take the specialness away and make me feel all icky) Sometimes the answers send me into a funk (okay just that once, but it was a big funk, still feeling the effects of that funk), other times he says the just right thing... like "human fragility is a bitch."
Too bouncy, have to go to bed, stupid 6AM I hate it (grumble grumble grumbl)
posted by Amber at 11:05 PM
|