| | | | | | Saturday, August 21, 2004 |
Yu-Gi-Oh!
| | Tonight I hung out with sterling, and it was fun (as it nearly always is... he himself is a lot of fun). We saw Yu-Gi-Oh the movie, and it was really funny (I think the best part was the acknowledgement of the Pegasus/Kaiba flirtation... which is only obliquely addressed in the show). We then went out to Chinese food and then we played pool (I suck, but I am okay with that). Went to Lata's work, were slightly obnoxious... but witty too (I'd like to think). Then we went back to his place, watched the Olympics, hung out some more, then watched Kill Bill vol.1. During the movie I started twitching (I felt it coming all night, but I kept ignoring it)... so Sterling very nicely drove me home. I am so zonked... its not funny, in fact its so not funny it became funny went right past funny and is back to not being funny. I really like spending time with Sterling... which I think has to be one of the best things to come out of this summer (lata friendship and Frank reunion too). Now, I go, to bed.
PS Sterling is either oblivious to how good looking he is, or he is a teensy bit of a peacock... he came out in a wifebeater (to do Tai-chi) I looked away really fast and started sort of babbling (I am so cool).... I would try and out peacock him, but of course if I strutted around in a bikini top he probably wouldn't give a shit (being as I am only "better than average" attractive wise... I had forgotten he said that until he brought it up... bet he regrets that) and that would blow my fragile self esteem.
posted by Amber at 2:39 AM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |