| | So, here I am, in Reno, again, again. Yeah, well my house is boring and I love frank, and I-80, well still is awful, but getting better (maybe). Nothing much has happened, god I need a job. I applied to 3 or 4 yesterday but I don't think I am getting any of them. So yeah I am slowly starving, and it isn't cool (I have always depended on the kindness of strangers, well not really. But the nice thing about a Mexican family is that they always feed you, and while they are feeding you proceed to tell you all about the family and then make you feel guilty, and then get bitchy, and then you want to run away.... wait what was the nice thing again?). Found out that Michael Johnson is alive and well, but has blocked me on AIM, which really bugs me. Imagine standing a long time friend up after you promised to see them, never offering an explanation and then blocking them so they can't ever talk to you again. Grrr... it makes me seethe to think about it. It reminds me of how Dan told me that I was never allowed to call him or contact him again, and how Josh broke up with me through a letter telling me I wasn't sexually attractive. File this under: things that ended badly and made Amber angry to think about. I think things should end, not necessarily well, but they should have a definite end. I frequently have completely changed my opinion of movies because they ended badly. I think ceremony should be observed when it comes to endings (perhaps this is why I can't get off the phone or end an AIM conversation abruptly, I always end up saying "well, I'll talk to you later" and then the other person says something, then I say something witty, and then they something witty, and then we say something more about goodbye, and then make a few promises and then goodbye, ask Sterling he knows what I mean). And with that I bid you adieu.
PS I saw part of the second season of the Simpsons, my god, I barely recognize the show, in either animation style or content! (and I've seen them all before, but I was too young to realize the shift in tone!)
posted by Amber at 1:03 PM
|