| | okay okay before you even start, yes I went to visit Jacob, yes I am a spinless woman who crawls back to a guy who treats her like shit, and I know all of this. BUT, I didn't see him, and he did call me the conversation was very nice and lasted for about four hours, and shut up shut up I know this is a mistake, but right now it is fine, and I didn't make any sort of commitment to call him again.
About the DMV, they are bastards, the end. Oh, yes, I did pass, and no I don't have a legal license yet, they said the Drivers Safety Office will contact me in two weeks. Bastards, but I do have nice folded clean laundry. So, was this day a wash? Not sure....very very tired though, so I shall retire
PS I love Eddie Izzard, he is awesome and british
PPS I found a waiter, younger than myself who says awesome, so it is still alive
PPPS my family is nuts, I think moving out of state will be nice...
posted by Amber at 4:19 AM
|