| | Oy. Okay being on campus for 13 hours is ridiculous, but whatever I am getting my units in. This quarter is going to be... um nuts is the best word I can think of. I won't go into my classes at this time, but they are okay, I mean some will be more difficult than others. I talked to Nick again, for... quite a while. He is doing good, and he is really inquisitive, which bothers me not at all. I mean telling the story of how Amber has fucked up this year, was not cool, but at least he kept his moral judgements to himself, which was merciful. Fruit snacks are awesome, and I cannot wear my brace while I sleep because I have pink spot on my hand that still hurts from last night. Oh well... I really want to type more, but I am soo damn tired I can't even describe it, because I am that tired. (Amber is too tired to talk!)
posted by Amber at 2:07 AM
|