| | This is a sentiment I agree with, but damn the movie was hard to watch. Not that it isn't a good movie, it is, but still, too close to home. I mean, I don't know what I am doing with my life, but I am right now throwing myself with a musician, who is, thank god, much less flaky than the musician in the movie, but it just worried me. I mean, I love Frank, (he is however, no Ethan Hawke) but god, this movie makes life seem so scary. So incredibly scary. I should have known it was a bad idea, now I am close to tears and I should be sleeping, but I am not.... Maybe I should get on that, and save the "oh god, where is my life going" for later.
PS I have a feeling I am going to be lying in my bed, contemplating shit I can't do anything about for a while.
PPS Feeling ignored.
posted by Amber at 12:20 AM
|