| | to be home (I wouldn't know about the gangster). Yeah, I went to see frank last night. It was fun and I learned some things:1. Novacaine (the movie) is awesome 2. snuff (like cigarettes) makes me violently ill (Frank got some from an old drunk in Ireland), and it also makes my sinuses worse not better 3. Michael Yoho had a really wild night last night. Yeah, Michael called me at 12am, which would be 3 am in South Carolina, to tell me about it. He met up with some friends of his and they went to a strip club (I've always wanted to go, but no one will go with me!), where Michael (who didn't drink and is intensely socially awkward) was treated to a floor show, part of which involved having ice dumped down his crotch (why they would do that I do not know). Then he got a private double lap dance by a "nice girl" named Ivy from Utah. He declined the, as he put it, "logical end" to proceedings. Which is good, I would think, I mean I know I wouldn't want to sleep with a prostitute, but whatever I could be picky.
Anyhoo, today is good so far. I saw A Mighty Wind, which was awesome, Eugene Levy was great, in fact most of the actors were. Yeah, I just took a shower, then I am going to the store, then food, and then clean up and then laundry and then homework. No, really it shouldn't be as unfun as it sounds. Plus seeing Frank is fantastic, I really really really missed him (as I am sure Sterling can attest). This has been a really cool week off, totally unstressful.
posted by Amber at 3:02 PM
|