| | First of all, I would like to congratulate myself in managing to manipulate this template thing to my liking, I am proud.
Okay that asside, I had a revelation today. My guy friends are becoming men, more specifically they are becoming Misters! No, seriously absorb this for a second. Mr. Sterling Robert Nelson, Mr. Nelson, Mr. Franklyn Thomas Medina, Mr. Medina, Mr. Nicolos Roy Ben Tsurumoto, Mr. Tsurumoto, Mr. Nathan Richard Cormier, Mr. Cormier, Mr. Jacob Daniel Baturin, Mr. Baturin, Mr. Calen James Horton, Mr. Horton Mr. Joshua Robert Krasner, Mr. Krasner. I started becoming really preoccupied by this (its okay nothing really interesting was going on in Film History anyway). This really scares me, when do guys become Misters? It seems so old and distant from me, like petticoats and calligraphy.
So, yeah. Here starts my week off from school. Well not really, I do have to do research for my term papers and all. But damn, getting that last midterm under my belt felt nice. The weeks of hell are over. The end result being: 2.5 weeks, 4 papers due and four midterms, 5 class days. Pretty nuts eh?
Now I am going to kick back and get reacquainted with a full night's sleep.
posted by Amber at 1:13 AM
|