| | First of all check out my previous post, three comments, and it isn't me accidentally posting twice and being unable to delete it. Hehe. Yeah I totally didn't do my work today, I am a bad bad girl. I have a two page paper to do, I have about a quarter of a page done, and no desire to go further tonight... You know, I swear I worked my ass off in highschool, but yeah now, I just don't really care. I love to learn, but I don't want to put in effort (I think I have written these exact words before). I swear when I have a job, i bust my ass all the time, I just don't have that sort of commitment to school anymore. Its kind of sad actually, I should want to do more than B+/A-, I just... don't. I'll tell you what I do want, to get out of Davis. I have started to get excited about leaving. Not that Reno will be so hot, but it will be the start of my Life with a capital L, and that has got to be exciting (yes scary too, but I've spent months thinking about the scary, now I want to think about the exciting). I guess, since i don't have a stock job lined up, I can live with gypsy abandon before I settle down and have a family. It will be great, first I'll go to Reno, I want to learn to be bartender (and if that fails then a card dealer!). Then if Frank and I are still together, I think he wants to go to New Orleans (that sounds like fun). I can have a bunch of different jobs, I don't have to stick around in something I hate, and since it will be just me, I can live sparsely and save money. Then I can get a "real job"(I hope its my own bookstore, I want that so badly!) someday, and have my little boy, and it will be great!
(are you convinced yet? I am about half way there myself!)
PS list of things to do tomorrow: write essay between classes because I am really lazy, 2, see professor 3. finish Japanese reading and write three page essay!
posted by Amber at 1:57 AM
|