monkey
| | So, today.... not much happened. Well I saw Lata, she looks great, she got her hair straightened and she always looks beautiful (would feel weird saying that to her though). It was a slow discussion period in Japanese History, the reading was awful it was about the emergence of Korean capitalism under Japanese colonialism... all economic history, which to everyone other than economic historians is the most incredibly boring section of history. No one is saying that economic history isn't important to know, but its like historical medicine (its all about the political history), and not Dymatap more like Robutussim... and no codine. Anyway, yeah, so it wasn't cool. I've been working on the NQII... and I am on the fourth out of five worlds, I am excited at the prospect of finishing this game (maybe friday), because then I can get the reward and that damn avatar, which is all I care about. I found out the rewards can be worth anywhere from 80k-1.2million np.... I hope I get the million np one, I've never had a million np, and I wouldn't have to be all obsessive (ignoring the obsession that goes with playing NQII...). I am wondering if Sterling is alive, last I heard from him was saturday at around four something... the same away message is still up. Had a talk with Lata about guys... more importantly how our fantasy is to be surrounded by guy friends who are hopelessly in love with us, but whom we don't feel the same about... sigh... I am sure its more healthy (much more healthy) the way my guy friendships are now. She was both touched and horrified about the Sterling "like a sister" comment... (and yes Sterling when (if) you read this I am aware of your heavy set of qualifications to that comment and I hold you no malice, you don't need to explain again). Personally I wish Lata would find someone, she is now tragically proclaiming that she will never date (well seriously date).
Oh, yeah, I get to go visit the psychiatrist tomorrow. Here's to them not locking me up!
posted by Amber at 11:03 PM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |