Loquacious
     Friday, February 04, 2005

Hah! three posts in a day!
 
Randomness:

"[Joe] Conte prepared a film called Everything Sucks. The five-minute film featured a young man writing a long depressing entry in his LiveJournal while, unknown to him, ninjas were sneaking into the house. 'The ninjas eventually kill him' said Conte. 'It mirrored my own life. They were all metaphorical ninjas.' "

I had to share that... the idea of metaphorical ninjas makes me smile.

ALSO: my paper towels... have started to sport inspirational messages. I noticed this while using one to clean. It told me:

"When you need a friend, I'm here."

...
I appreciate the sentiment, but, if my life is so bad that I turn to paper towels for comfort, well I think it may be time to consider self-euthenasia.

Yeah so today was alright. I busted my ass on this paper for Chinese history, I ended up at two oclock deciding what I had was utter crap, so I rewrote it, and even then I wasn't able to bullshit it to any longer than 4.5 pages... which isn't cool being as I don't have the most secure grade in that class anyway, and I did turn it in a day late... I'm hoping to get a B.

Other than that, the noun of concise is concision... which is cool (Sterling thought he made it up, but nope, it exists). Also I have a new Jamiroquai CD, god I love them! Its awesome retro dancing... you know, funk! I also cleaned up my room (well, its down to cluttered) and have been doing laundry for the last four hours. Yeah real exciting Friday night here. BUT the good news is that Frank decided to spend the night here instead of at Matts, so I expect to see him, hopefully before 2am, just in time to put him to bed I think. Oh well, it means I get more time with him, even if we'll be sleeping for most of it. You know what would be awesome right now? To have Sterling here (damn him and his skiing), because we both could dance to Jamiroquai, oh and Lata, too! We could take it out into my living room and have it dimly lit. It would be like a mini party just us. Aw... now I want to dance.

Okay well I am going to groove in my room while my clothes are drying. Then to the bath!

(funky bass beat starts up as Amber goes dancing off into the night)

posted by Amber at 10:40 PM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

   
     
 

About Me
I really like to read, overanalyze things, and dance, maybe not in that order. Oh, I also believe in being intellectual and silly.

Recent Posts
Hyde-sigh
sucky day
Procastination and conversation
Titles are so passe
NQII and other news
Robotmedia!
you're drinking 1% milk. Is that because you thin...
grumbly
Psychiatry
monkey

Archives July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 December 2010 March 2011

Places I frequent
Neopets
myspace
neocommentary
idrewthis.org
scarygoround
Ed

Powered by Blogger