Loquacious
     Friday, February 04, 2005

sucky day
 
Oh argh, today sucked... it just sucked. I woke up at six thirty, realized there was no way I could write that brilliant paper and be able to take my midterm and come up with another paper, so I am taking the halfa grade markdown and get it in by 5 pm tomorrow. The fact thatI have to resort to doing this... is humiliating, just humiliating. So I slept until like eight, got up went to class and then ate breakfast with heather. I took a midterm in my English class... I didn't study for it at all (it was a multiple choice test)... but I think I did okay, I am almost positive that I got over 80% of the questions right (probably a B+, but could be an A). Then I came home and lay down for an hour, but really slept about twenty minutes (stupid phone rang it was a solicitor trying to get me to refinance a home I don't have). So then I wrote an essay for Film History, in three hours, and for only three hours work, it was positively brillant.. I think I might get an A on it (it would be a guaranteed A only I didn't get a chance to edit it, it was smart stuff about reflexivity being expressed in motion and stillness, it was cool I assure you). But as I am going to leave my room to catch the bus, I swear to god, I twisted my ankle on something in my room and fell on my ass. Hobbling to the bus stop, no one is there, so I head towards my car... then I see the bus streak by without stopping. Grumble. So I park off campus, and get to class just intime to miss what is going to be on the midterm tuesday. I saw a couple of good films (I had already seen persona, but he only showed clips). Then I walk back to my car and decide I deserve pie, so I go into bakersquare for dinner and pie. Yeah, my waitress annasophia totally ignored me, at first I was understanding when the manager had to take my order, because it was busy. But then, there were three tables full inthe whole restaurant and she dissapeared! I told her I was saving room for pie and SHE NEVER CAME BACK. I wanted a refill on my iced tea and I wanted a box for my food. I was pissed... I got a box from the manager and left her a note with her tip saying I was unhappy without how I had been treated. I DID'T EVEN GET MY PIE. My day sucked and there was no Pie. To top it all off, I lost my parking space, so now I am risking getting my car towed by parking in the university mall parking lot. DAMN DAMN DAMN. Sterling and Frank are both busy this weekend (well I think I get to see Frank for a couple of hours on Saturday... sigh).


It maybe the four and half hours of sleep talking, but today totally sucked and I don't care if I sound thirteen for saying so.

posted by Amber at 12:00 AM

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

   
     
 

About Me
I really like to read, overanalyze things, and dance, maybe not in that order. Oh, I also believe in being intellectual and silly.

Recent Posts
Procastination and conversation
Titles are so passe
NQII and other news
Robotmedia!
you're drinking 1% milk. Is that because you thin...
grumbly
Psychiatry
monkey
double hrm
hrm

Archives July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 December 2010 March 2011

Places I frequent
Neopets
myspace
neocommentary
idrewthis.org
scarygoround
Ed

Powered by Blogger