Beach!
| | I had a nice entry here about the beach and how it was a good time, and introspective, and, I assure you, it was a witty entry... However, Blogger in its INFINITE wisdom, fucked up and lost it. I don't really feel like typing it all up again, so here's the highlights:
* I had a good time at the beach with Jacob * The weather was good * I took pictures which you will never see because my scanner is a bitch * I now have a sunburn and itchy eyes * I don't love Jacob anymore, I love a boy who is 14, not this man I see next to me * Jacob lost his virginity, I wasn't aware, and I feel bad, for not feeling bad, for missing it * It was an introspective time * the tone was like this: And it's been a long december and there's reason to believe Maybe this year will be better than the last I can't remember all the times I tried to tell my myself To hold on to these moments as they pass And it's one more day up in the canyon And it's one more night in hollywood It's been so long since I've seen the ocean...I guess I should * the music itself was like this: Let's all stroke together Like the Princeton crew When you're strokin' Mama Mama's strokin' you * when two storytellers get together and use stories as a way to express feelings... a lot of talking gets done, but not much gets *said* * I really want to talk this over with a living human being (no offense) but no one is around
There you go... my blog entry minus all of the art
Sigh
posted by Amber at 11:04 PM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |