| | oh yeah, I am feeling the hell now. So, I woke up went to class, came back wrote paper... from 11-around two. At 2 pm, god decided he hated me... and caused the hose under my sink to fantastically rupture. It started spurting scalding hot water, pointing upwards! I talked to the management (being as the damn thing was turning my room into a sauna and was emptying over a gallon of water every half an hour)... and James came and turned off the water and removed the hose. Bleh, I took a halfhour (which turned into an hour) nap, it felt good. I worked on my paper until six forty pm. I went to class... I came back, and worked on my paper from eleven pm to now. SO I bet you think I am done... well, I'm not. BUT, I have crawled onto the sixth page, with NO introduction or conclusion, and once I wake up tomorrow, give me about an hour and that will be a done deal.
The weather outside... was fucking beautiful today. It was hot, but not too hot, just wonderfully warm And it stayed warm, at ten pm, the air was still warm with a sort of cool feeling to it. It was like getting into a pool on a hot day, that exact same sort of cool refreshing "oooh" sort of feeling. Yeah, I took the G line home so I could walk in it a little. Simply gorgeous, I hope this keeps up until Friday, so you know, I can enjoy it.
The plan: finish this fucking paper tomorrow turn it in (I expect around one pm). Come home figure out what I am going to do for the OTHER paper I have due and start to work on that (as well as the little piddling paper, I might even do that tomorrow night so I can work on the term paper in between classes on thursday). I'm about half way there... aw man, this is hard
posted by Amber at 1:39 AM
|