| | You know that part where yesterday, I was bragging about how I am going to kill Sterling at badminton? Well, minor set back today. I am so sore, that I when I get up, I cannot walk without looking like I have cerebral palsy for maybe twenty minutes after I get up.
My plan is to go swimming tomorrow, hopefully things will be less sore, and the exercise will help.
Yeah, stuff happened today, but not much of particular interest (unless you really like water, chicano studies, films about priests (and the women who love them), readings about both Surrealism and the Pétain debate in France after the war (or the Gaullist myth of resistance). Yeah, if you aren't like really into to any of those things... then you would be very bored.
So, yeah, I'm going to sleep.
PS I need to play Neopets more! Its not like I don't have the free time, I haven't earned serious NP in DAYS (and my snicklebeast avatar is coming up soon, like saturday I think).
posted by Amber at 1:01 AM
|