| | so first day of work, or rather first day of orientation, there is an 18 hour orientation I have to go through on the computer at work... it in a word sucks. I do however know a lot about SEARS credit... enough to scare me.
However, enough of that, I've had an amusing day. I've been let in on a military secret... one that is both awful and funny! I would share... but I might be killed. Also I partially rewrote Balihi from South Pacific for Ed's siren song for food (especially pie)
Apple Pie I call you, every night, every day, come to me my little baked good, come this way, come this way.
(can't you see the hypnotized pieces of pie with legs being called down the hall? I can, oh I can.)
I am a silly.
Also I saw History of the World Part I again today... why can't I have a spontaneous musical number, God, is it so much to ask?
posted by Amber at 9:35 PM
|