| | Now, I'm not a great lover of people. I am also a girl who does okay with being by herself. But, man, I'm starting to miss people. Frank is in Mexico (I -think-, for some reason I thought he said he was getting back today... but I have to leave for work in like twenty minutes, and I haven't heard from him), Ed is through a clerical error still not home yet, Sterling is on vacation (and even if he weren't there would be no point in calling him because he is never home when I call), Lata is in Singapore. So pretty much other than Thanksgiving, all I've been doing is waking up, eating going to work coming back eating again sleeping and repeating. I would really like to talk about my day with Frank, but he's not here! Plus it's been monkey-lovin' cold (heh, that phrase strangely reminds me of Ace Ventura. "you really love your animals, don't you?" "If it's cold enough"), like so cold that one thinks two or three times before using the restroom to weigh the pros and cons. The high today is supposed to be 38; God I hate the cold. I've been doing a lot of reading, which is good... I guess. I've read about 1,800 pages of fantasy in three days. Which I will talk about later, because I'm going to be late for work.
PS its so cold my makeup froze... I didn't know makeup could freeze
posted by Amber at 4:13 PM
|