| | | | | | Wednesday, January 11, 2006 |
News?
| | Writing to you live! (well not anymore) from Davis. Yeah, revelation! For any one who doesn't already know (the large silent majority, right?) I'm -seriously- considering attendin CSUS (AKA Sac State) to get my Masters in Public History (so I can be an Archivist!). CSUS is cheap (much less than davis, and it goes by semester not quarter), the program has great connections, and really it honest to god sounds like a lot of fun.
All this hit me on Monday when I was shelving books... like a lightening bolt to the head or something. It was -weird-. But yeah, the only thing I have left to do before committing to this is to talk to someone already in the program to see how it is. I think this might really happen, and it sort of scares me. It means leaving a lot behind (I'm trying not to think about what happens to me and Frank, I have a good idea already, and it's a sucky one).
So... um yeah. I'm going to be here at least another day, if not two. I'll write when I can be buggered (not often, trust me).
posted by Amber at 1:12 PM
|
0 comments
0 Comments:
| |