| | So... I found something out today, well, two things. Firstly, paper writing hasn't gotten any easier in the nine months I took off from doing it. Secondly, cats, although small creatures, are capable of releasing seriously foul shit. Balthazar (formerly Huevos Balthazar) was in my apartment while I was downstairs, I checked on him -twice-, he was napping and annoyed with me. But when I came up this last time he looked... guilty. Cats don't do guilty as naturally as dogs do, there is a decidedly unnatural cast to the face of a guilty cat. Luckily, he was nice and shit right on my area rug (not on the carpet, or worse, some place -hidden-. He watched, abashed, as I cleaned up the mess. I think he ate something that disagreed with him, something greenish.
Eitherhow, been a long day, I still haven't finished this goddamned personal statement and I need to leave for Sacramento (on my -funky- tires) at around six am. Damnit, looks like I'm only napping tonight.
posted by Amber at 12:55 AM
|